Sunday, May 23, 2010

an introduction

This is my introduction post. I will explain who i am and why i am here writing this..

I am a mother of 2 toddlers which is a handful in and of itself, When added to the fact that i am bi-polar and ADD it can tend to be a challenge to make it through each day. I plan to type here what i have found that helps me through the day and keep my limited sanity intact. Information that i wish someone had given me long before i had to learn it the hard way and almost lose my family. I pray that my information will help even just one mama/woman to be able to function on a day-to-day basis and be able to keep his/her family available. This blg is for anyone but is written from a womans point of view. So some of what i say may be un needed for a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment