Thursday, October 7, 2010

busy busy busy

I have been so busy, and sooo tired.

I am out of my meds and it is making my life3 difficult PLUS my darling husband quit his job i understand why i just wish he had waited untill he had another one.

I just sent in for a decision pack for a christian home based buisness. I am hoping to be able to supplement what we bring in with dh jobs and get OFF the help of the state. Obama is making it WAY to scary to stay on it for much longer. I want as far away from the government when he blows us out of the water. SO i will SOON have the net i keep thinking that i will have it and then something happens and i cant get it. but soon i will have it because i HAVE to have it then i can keep up on this. wont get many more followers untill i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment