Thursday, October 7, 2010

my food stamp questions

i will ask this again.....
Why should YOU decide what i buy for my family? And where does it stop?there is already restrictions in food stamps and they are enough, I am sorry you people feel like this but really, how would you feel if someone walked up to you and said "you cannot buy such and such" I have had dirty looks for buying soda and i have had dirty looks for buying any meat but tuna (gag me), so where does it stop? Should you be able to decide wich milk i buy? what kind of eggs? which brand of oatmeal? Or how about how much i can buy? Can i only buy 2 loafs of bread a month? 2 gallons of milk? 1 bag/box of cereal. honstly where does it stop? and exactly WHAT gives you the right to decide? because you pay into the system? So do i so does all that i know that are on food stamps. why cant WE decide what we can buy for meal?

No comments:

Post a Comment